I have heard many pranks and have also made some up myself:
1. At lunch, randomly begin clapping for no reason, eventually the whole room will be clapping. I've done it before, and it works well.
2. Break the point on your pencil at strategic moments. (i.e. when you are supposed to be writing while the teacher is talking)
3. Address the teacher as "your excellency."
Walmart or Other Similar Stores:
1. Play with the automatic doors.
2. Drape a blanket around your neck and run around saying, "I'm Batman! Come Robin, to the Bat Cave!"
3. Say things like, "Could you direct me to your twinkies?"
4. When you hear something over the loudspeaker yell, "No! It's those voices again!"
5. Go outside of the store to the payphones and ask them to page "Eileen Dover," "Harry Butz," or "Ben Dover."
6. Press everything that says "Try Me" in one area and when they stop press them again.
1. Take a pair of jeans, chocolate pudding and a spoon into a dressing stall and use the spoon to spread chocolate pudding on the back of the jeans. Walk out and leave the jeans in there.
Ordering a Pizza over the Phone:
1. Order a Big Mac Extra Value Meal.
2. Ask for a deal available somewhere else (i.e. if you are calling Papa John's ask for cheese in the crust)
3. Ask for two toppings on your pizza and then say, "No, that won't work. They'll start fighting..."
4. When listing your toppings mention another pizza.
5. Ask if any dolphins were killed to make your pizza.